The responsible authority as defined by the data protection act is:
Groth Development GmbH & Co. KG
Kurfürstendamm 63, 10707 Berlin, Germany
Tel.: +49 30 880 94 - 0
Fax: +49 30 881 22 05
In principle, your data will only be processed in our systems and will not be passed on to third parties. However, depending on which functionalities of our websites you use, we may also share your personal data with our service providers or cooperation partners. Below we list the categories of possible recipients of your personal data: Sales partners and service providers E&V, who record initial contact data on our behalf.
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure.
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on this website. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
The Trade Desk Websitepixel
Your Data Protection Rights / Data Subject Rights
According to current case law, you are entitled to the following rights in relation to your personal data under certain conditions:
- A right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR, a right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR, and a right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR.
- Consent can be revoked at any time in accordance with Art. 7 GDPR.
- Within the scope of the right of complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you may also contact the supervisory authority responsible for allod media C 2 GmbH, the "Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information", at www.datenschutz-berlin.de.
- Under the conditions of Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format.
- In addition, according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, you may object to data processing for reasons arising from your particular situation without any formal requirements.
If possible, please direct any requests in this regard to the above postal address "Data Protection Department".
Changes to Our Data Protection Policy
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer using the following contact details:
Mr. D. Klapproth
Tel.: +49 (30) 8224888
Last updated: 15.10.2020