When plans for your new home finally begin to take shape, Rummelsburger Bucht is the place where your dreams of living by the water really do come true: MY BAY becomes MY WAY.
The waterfront location of the 60 comfortable condominiums with 2 to 4 rooms and approx. 48 to 115 m² living space, located in two housing complexes directly on the shore path, make MY BAY the ideal home. And it has it all: carefully-designed floor plans and high-quality interiors that leave nothing to be desired.
- Apartments with loggia, balcony or terrace
- Apartments with direct or side water views
- Three interior design lines to choose from
- Multi-layer parquet wooden flooring
- Tiled floors in bathrooms and toilets
- Windows and French windows on the ground floor with electrical shutters
- Electrical external sunblinds on the upper floors
- Landscaped outdoor areas
- Inner courtyard with private gardens for ground floor apartments
- Bicycle and car parking spaces, some with electric charging stations, in the underground car park
- Barrier-free living in selected apartments
With their large terraces and private gardens, MY BAY’s ground-floor apartments are real gems. Providing sunbathing and relaxation options with a view of the greenery or across the promenade to the water, the apartments leave nothing to be desired.
MY BAY’s balcony apartments offer a very private place to relax and sunbathe.
All apartments on the upper storeys face both the inner courtyard and the waterfront and have a direct or side view of the water.
Experience that exclusive open-air feeling with an unobstructed view of the Berlin skyline and across the Rummelsburger Bucht to Alt-Stralau.
(Images are non-binding & may alter)
All information and key facts about the project, location, apartments and interiors can be found in our MY BAY - MY WAY project synopsis.Download PDF